Posted by pauly Labels: , , ,

First things First:

Yesterday, I played Munchkin (by Steve Jackson Games), I also watched the last Act of Dr. horrible and worked on more power cards for my Dungeons and Dragons Campaign.

Now that that is out of the way, UFC Fight Night Live Silva vs Irvin was on Spike TV last night, and it didn't disappoint. Silva was, if anything, even more dominating at 205 lbs. There wasn't much to the event beyond Silva's fight. I actually found myself ignoring the fights most of the time and thinking, "dis is the stupididest UFC event EVAR!" but after the Silva/Irvin fight I was all "OMG! BESTEST EVENT IN DA WERLD!" (For the record, my inner monologue is always spoken in lolcat.) That fight, and the one undercard fight they showed afterwards were both impressive knockouts and made the night worthwhile.

Everyone else in the world has already moved on, but I feel it is my responsibility to mention that today is your last chance to see Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog without paying for it. So for got sakes, just take the half hour or whatever out of your life to watch it. This isn't just about the content, this is about supporting a form of media that comes directly from the creator (in this case Joss Whedon) to the user (in this case, your mom). I will be buying the DVD when it comes out, for the extras as well as to support me medium.