Posted by pauly

We were contemplating getting bicycle's today, and Redd's mom brought over some bike helmets incase we went through with it. Ash attached himself to one of them immediately, and has been wearing is since. I got some pictures of him playing with one of the cat's toys.
Here he is, examining the fish at the end of the cat toyHere he is, explaining (proudly) that he is playing with the cat toy.
I only kept this one because it looks like my son got attacked by a head crab. Even the finger curl on his left hand his perfect. This is what having kids is all about.

In other news, I played some Gears of War today. Being the poor ass gamer that I am, I don't usually check out the A-List titles until like a year or more after their release, and such is the case with Gears. I only recently finished Bioshock as well...i have no excuse for my actions.

I don't have an item to put in bold today, but I did do more work on my D&D campaign (which we will hopefully be playing this week, and I played Gears, so I suppose that counts for something....you know what? Fuck it. I'm putting this entire paragraph in bold.