Posted by pauly Labels: , ,

i'm getting that old familiar itch...and if you have ever played WoW, you know exactly what I am talking about...unless you are still playing WoW and are constantly getting your itch scratched. I want to play again, but I am afraid.
Why did I give up playing WoW? It was starting to feel like a job, that's what I told myself...instead of feeling like I wanted to play, I was feeling like I had to play. It wasn't fun anymore. It's a game, so if it isn't fun then I should stop playing and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
The point is that I want to play it again...maybe it would even be fun. It's the sort of thing that I should traditionally pass by my wife (who will probably read this anyway, an occurance that will be followed by my mysterous disappearance from this world). So I will pass it by my wife, and then I will march down to my local EB, or Microplay, or Shack and pick up a 30 or 60 day game card, and away I go, hacking and slashing like there is no tomorrow (which indeed there may not be).

I do realize that I missed yesterday's geek affirmation, and so here it is now:

Yesterday I figured out a new way to create my combat encounters in D&D so that I can have all the information I need on one page, which excites me because it will streamline combat encounters and speed up gameplay.

I suppose I also need one for today, which could be my decision to go back to World of Warcrack, but I suppose I need to follow through on that decision first before it becomes a true affirmation. I guess that means I will be writing another post later when I figure out what the hell I have done today that constitutes geeky.