Posted by pauly

I made a new years resolution this year, which is something I am normally against.  This year I was pretty sure I could hit my goal, so I went for it, and I am almost there.  So what did I resolve to do?  Hit 10,000 gamerscore on the XBox.  I am only 400 or so points away, which is like another week or two of gaming if I do it right.  However, I have 5 months left to hit this.

I am amending my resolution for this year a little because of this.  I now resolve to not only hit 10,000 gamerpoints, but also to hit 50 percent gamerscore completion.  I have 39 games for the Xbox 360 (both retail and live arcade games) with a total possible gamerscore of 28,850.  This means that I need 14,425 to be my gamerscore in order to hit his.  This supposes I don’t buy any more games, which is unlikely.

Last night, I hit 200/200 gamerscore with Monkey Island.  Making it my first game with 100% completion.  That boosts my confidence a little.  Wish me luck.