Posted by pauly Labels:

Lots of things caught my eye on the internet this month, and with the month drawing to a close, i figured I would share a couple of them.

First of all, my new wallpaper, on all 4 (soon to be more) of my computers.

Then there is a dramatic reading of a real break-up letter. I nearly pissed myself laughing at this one.

Thanks to Sweetney, I now know the joy of Cake Wrecks.

I have two new favorite Facebook Apps: Send Pokemon (which i am sure drives all my friends crazy) and D&D: Tiny Adventures, which is just all together awesome fun if you are into D&D at all. Search for either one of them if you are interested.

I am collecting as many pictures as I can of the camping trip and I will do a nice video montage of them later to the tune of "Take Me Higher"...stay tuned for that one.