Posted by pauly Labels: , , , , , , ,

I haven't posted in quite a while. Spent some time down near Toronto, and then had a bit of a lazy week. My 4th ed. Campaign is still in full swing, with the characters nearly at 4th level now. Matrix Online has fallen to the wayside, and isn't going to be continued next month. Money is tight so I doubt I will be getting into anything else until at least October. Some highlights from the last week and a bit.

Aside from that, my time has been spent preparing new material for Dungeons and Dragons, and working (which definately takes up most of my time).

I have a nice new computer set-up, having taken my computer from the office (which I need for as long as I am helping out with tech support still). I now have a nice little home office, with two personal computers and two work computers.

As an aside, I am not entirely sure that House of Flying Daggers is set during the Warring States period, but the abilities of the characters are very similar to those of the Wu Xia showing in Hero and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Those two are specifically mentioned in the "Sources of Inspiration" section of the book, along with a lot of titles that may or may not have made it to the western world. (A personal favorite is The Emperor and the Assassin)