Posted by pauly

ok...so, long story short, i forgot i had a blog...it happens, life is busy, i've been working a lot on a campaign setting for 4th edition dungeons and dragons, as well as making sure i am up to speed with my pen and paper campaign, planning two play-by-post campaigns (which started today) and playing in a Qin campaign sunday nights.

I have everything pretty much ready for the Play by post campaigns, the pen and paper one is ready, and the sunday night one is doing good too, so i think I am getting back on the blogging horse...or wagon...or horse drawn wagon.

you will have to forgive me, it's been a while.

i am still perpetually web-stalking sweetafton23. I now follow her on twitter, lj, youtube, and wordpress (but not myspace...never myspace). She is a little young for me I know, but then I am a little too "married with kid" for her, so i think our relationship could work out...at least in parallel-dimension comic form. (neil gaiman could write it, and it could be illustrated by sam keith). Maybe that's a little too creepy for this blog, so i will skillfully change topic in a way that will make you forget i wrote that.

I haven't bought a new video game in a long time. I thought long and hard about soul calibur 4, but yoda is just weak sauce compared to vader.

Did you know Keira Knightly was in Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace? She played Sade or whatever her name was (padme's twin/clone person). I had no fucking clue! Seriously, I have always said that they looked alike, but to put her in a movie as someone's twin, that's balls right there. (bravo lucas...bravo).

Back to games. Too Human was something I was going to wait for reviews on, and i'm glad i did. I thought briefly about spore, but then i remembered that i only like will wright for his random knowledge, and that i generally don't enjoy his games. i think i am saving myself for fable 2.

Rock Band 2 came out today I think...lemme look that one up...ok...yesterday. Whatever. I can't afford that just yet, i will wait until i can walk into a store and just buy one, instead of searching all around the city "wii-fit" style for a copy.

I never finished gears of war, and actually didn't even enjoy the small bits of it i did play. I will go back to it eventually, maybe.

my paragraphs are getting shorter and shorter, which means i am probably running out of interesting things to say, so i'll cut this short.